I wish my baby fever would settle down a little bit. It's hard to focus on anything else sometimes. If Andy had a full time somewhat well paying job we could possibly be trying to conceive our first baby within the next couple of months...but the job market sucks big time!
I just try to focus on school and working extra but it doesn't always help....especially when people ask me all the freaking time... "So, when are you and Andy going to have a baby?" At Alan's graduation party I got asked this question by at least 6-7 different people! Then of course the girls at work tease me about it.
Sorry just needed to vent. As of right now our start date to start trying is August 1, 2010...booo! But at least by then I would be graduated before the baby arrives. Only time will tell when our family gets a new member!



No comments:
Post a Comment