Sunday, July 26, 2009
hangin out
Not much to report this weekend. I got books for 2 out of my 3 classes for fall today. A girl at work that is also in the NNP program is letting me borrow hers for the semester. Yay for friends! Our census is dropping...14 babies right now unless we got more after I left today. Crazy! We like to stay right around 20-22. Oh well I picked up a ton of extra hours the last 3 weeks. Andy has his interview this Wednesday so please pray that he gets this job!! This coming week is my last week for my nursing theory class....with the big paper due August 3. I'm hoping to have it done by this coming Friday though. I haven't started actually writing it but I've researched and read 5 articles so far for it so hopefully crunch time helps me get it done! That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment