Lacy is feeling much better....thank goodness!
Amy and Curtis's wedding went very well yesterday...only one major glitch. She was a beautiful bride. :) They are going to Jamaica for their honeymoon....wish I was going on vacation!!
Today we decided to get a new vacumn at Lowes. We had the dirt devil vibe originally but we really needed a new filter and they don't sell them anywhere anymore....they don't even make the dang vacumn anymore. So long story short...we got the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser!! Love it! I vacumned the whole house and the couch....lots of dog hair...it put the other one to shame. Poor thing! I highly recommend it if you have pets...it has 2 different attachment for furniture depending on what kind of fabic you have. Now I sound like a saleswoman...lol. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(102)
-
▼
August
(12)
- Andy is really liking his new job :) One of the ot...
- nothing really new to update on.....Andy is at his...
- Andy starts his new job on Tuesday!
- Andy got the job at Dekalb Financial Credit Union!...
- Andy said his job interview went well. They will b...
- Just a few neutral things we've gotten on sale for...
- another potential job!!!
- Lacy is feeling much better....thank goodness! Amy...
- bees
- Andy's second interview at NYL went well. He now h...
- :)
- Done
-
▼
August
(12)



1 comment:
I agree! We have the same exact vaccum and you're right... it does amazing with pet hair! It works like a charm! Definitely buy this vaccum if you have pets!... ha ha; I sound like a sales lady now too!
Post a Comment