Finally got the final word from St. Vincent. They decided to not hire me. Bummer.
I did apply for a NICU job at Clarian North which is in Carmel...so not quite as far as Indy. That would be great to get back in the NICU. I also applied for 2 pediatric jobs at Dupont.
Please continue to pray that I get something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
June
(14)
- 3 1/2 months down... :) 26 or less weeks to go! U...
- Surgery tech called and said Lacy's surgery went w...
- Lacy is having surgery today to remove 3 small tum...
- Happy Father's Day!
- Got my dress for Alan & Cassie's wedding as one of...
- Guess I'm not quite in the clear yet. Last night w...
- Dare I say that the all day sickness is starting t...
- Finally got the final word from St. Vincent. They ...
- Got 2 rejection emails from Dupont for 2 of the L ...
- Less than 200 days to go now!! :)
- Sorry for the lack of blogging...not a whole lot i...
- Head is on the left (bigger round part) with the b...
- My appointment today went well. The actual appt wa...
- 2 days til my next OB appt. :) and...20 days til m...
-
▼
June
(14)



No comments:
Post a Comment