Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Less than 2 weeks til class/clinicals start. Not really looking forward to it right now. Struggling to find a sitter for Austin since mom's vacation days don't roll over til mid-Feb & she has very limited time left til then. Andy's sister can only do half days since shes Northrops asst gymnastics coach and the season doesn't end til March. I just want to stay home! I'm sure we'll get it figured out...we have a couple of options but we are just so picky with who watches him. So thankful that my mom has been able to do so much already!

It does sound like my clinicals at Ball Memorial are going to go well. :) I'll have opportunities to go to the NICU follow up clinic and be able to spend some time in the normal newborn nursery in addition to being in the NICU of course.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background