Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I seem to have fallen off the blogging bandwagon of updating consistently. Oops! :( Here's a short update. :)

-I've had quite the nice stretch off from crazy town (work). Friday morning we went to Target to get random stuff that we needed. Gotta love finding most anything you need at that store! Then that afternoon I met up with the other hostess for my bestie's baby shower which ended up not quite working out as planned but the invitiations got mailed out Saturday as scheduled thankfully. :)

-Saturday was Andy's sisters bridal shower! She got lots of great stuff for their new life together. :) Took the boys with me (since Andy was golfing with all the guys) and they had fun playing outside while momma got a lil too much sun ha!

-Andy's grandpa died last Tuesday so we were busy with the viewing, the funeral and family lunch Sunday & Monay.

-Today has been a relaxing day with cool fall like weather making me want a Pumpkin Spice latte! Only a few more weeks til I can get one from Starbucks! :) Taking Lacy to her yearly vet appointment soon and not sure we have much else planned for the evening.

-Back to work tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background