-----5 on Friday-----
1) Flip baby flip! Getting nervous that she will stay breech. :( I am pretty sure she is not head down yet but maybe I'm wrong. Next appt on the 24th so we will know then. Prayers please that she settles into head down position soon because I am terrified of a c-section.
2) This was a big mail week at our house haha! Giselle's cloth diaper pail and liners arrived, Austins new dresser was delivered, Giselle's wall art from Etsy came in the mail as well as 2 new (to her) diapers! Poor Mason didn't get anything new with all this mail action.
3) Speaking of Mason....he has been peeing on the potty at night before we put on his night time diaper! Hoping to try all day potty training on my stretch of days off at the end of the month. He seems interested and will ask to sit on the potty during the day but he's only been consistent at the end of the evening lol!
4) Austin has been telling me he wants to "hold his sister" a lot lately. Such a sweetie! :)
5) Starting to feel more pain in my hip again like a couple weeks ago. Then today the lovely pressure down low started. She better hang tight for several more weeks! Part of me wants to deliver the week of Thanksgiving since I'm already off 4 days at the beginning of that week and part of me wants to be able to enjoy all the great food without being sleep deprived, recovering from all the pain, constant newborn nursing, etc. That makes me happy I don't get to pick her due date because I'm indecisive haha.



No comments:
Post a Comment