Sorry for no 5 on Friday...Giselle had other plans and I didn't get to bed until after midnight last night and then worked today. So just a recap of the week. :)
-Worked Monday, Tues & Wed.
-Boys had gymnastics on Thursday night!
-Finally mailed back the paperwork and deposit for Austins preschool! Now to pray that they still have a spot for him.
-Giselle had her surgeon appt Friday and everything still looks great he said! Moved up a size...the final size!! We go back in 2.5 weeks (would have been 2 weeks but they are closed Good Friday so we go back the Tues after). Very exciting to be done with the weekly appointments!! :)
-Celebrated my mom's birthday Friday night! :) Wish we could have celebrated all together but my brother and I work opposite weekends most months. :( They just got into town around 7-8pm & we are hoping to get together for a real quick visit at our house after I get off work tomorrow and before he heads back home.
-Also...we have a new toddler milestone in our house....Mason now naps diaper free!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment