- My dad was diagnosed with Basal Cell Carcinoma a couple weeks ago and started chemo this week. The doctor said this has a 85% cure rate so that is promising. Prayers for him pretty please!...and everyone better be wearing their freaking sunscreen this summer or you can risk getting a lecture from me!
- I'm starting to really want a vacation or some kind of break from my job. My hours are super long and I arrive home at bedtime on the days I work. I think sometimes who I'm working with on certain weeks (the docs are on for 7 days straight then switch) also plays a part in my job frustration lately. The kiddos are growing up too fast. I do cherish my days off and try to make them quality days but lets face it...I also have to cram in any appts, errands, housework, etc
- Giselle still has another month of daily dilations. The surgeon says she still looks great but wants us to continue daily until our next appointment May 22. Had to laugh out loud in my class I was teaching at work...there is a section on dilation after surgical repairs similar to what Giselle had and it said approx 2 weeks of dilation after surgery. Yeah freaking right. Her healing has been textbook and we are almost 3 months out from surgery.
- Got a speeding ticket Friday...enough said. Had all 3 with me and Austin kept asking "Momma who is your friend talking to you at the window?" Haha!
- Andy has basically decided that school is not for him so he's not finishing. He was dragging his feet not wanting to tell me. I know he doesn't like school and it was evident from all the stopping and starting of classes and changing his major a bunch of times. It's frustrating and disappointing but I can't make him get a degree. I just hope our children will value education and want to go to college.
- Thanks for hanging in for the long blog post where there wasn't much fun stuff to read.
- Hoping for a better week!
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Crazy week and lots of ranting & some whining on my part so I've been avoiding the blog and updates. Soooo maybe just a bullet list of stuff going on in the Coak house?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment