Friday Five-----
1) Week is already over ...crazy! Work was crazy Thursday ...but a good crazy. I love the days where the adrenline is constantly flowing! The downside is that I only got to pump twice instead of three times.
2) Giselle had another appt with her surgeon this morning. She is 15lbs 5oz. He gave the ok to start every other day dilations...finally! :) We go back June 19.
3) Ordered some of Mason's birthday party stuff today! Looks to be a small crowd this year since several people already have plans. Hard to schedule stuff when there are several peoples schedules to take into account & it's summer. Just have to pick a day and run with it ha!
4) Boys have been showing a lot more empathy lately. If they get in trouble and I am upset...they will later ask me ..."momma, you ok now?" It's very sweet and it shows how fast they are growing up.
5) Speaking of growing up...Giselle has basically outgrown her bassinet but I am NOT ready to move her to her room. :( #sadface #staylittleforever #lastbaby



No comments:
Post a Comment