Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Some quick highlights from the past few weeks.....

--Austin is still loving school! He can write his first name now without any help! :) His school pictures should be back this week right in time to pass out at Thanksgiving.

--Mason has been doing pretty well with OT ...I've had to start taking Austin with us because he was having such anxiety about going and that was the only thing that worked without a meltdown! He is such a sweet boy to Giselle..loves his baby sister and frequently likes her to chase him haha!

--Giselle is almost one! Crazy bittersweet. She had a great first birthday party yesterday! She is working on cutting 3 teeth and is very, very active....doesn't even sit down in the bathtub!

Having some issues with listening with both boys...especially when they are together. Any tips for that?! Timeouts are not always working anymore.

I've been struggling hard with Giselle's infancy flying right by. She won't even nurse to sleep many nights during the week now! I blame night shift since I miss bedtime feedings on the nights I work. She just seems like such a big girl lately. Andy is still adamant that we aren't having any more children even though I think Giselle would benefit from a close sibling like Austin and Mason.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background