Andy is going full time starting Monday!! He will also be getting a pay raise with it. :)
Hopefully I can get my annual review taken care of soon so that I can get my pay raise also! Work is not appearing to settle down at all. I've had to do all of my call time for the past few weeks and the unit is full of complicated babies right now.
School is certainly in full swing for me. Keeping up with the reading for three classes is proving to be more challenging than I originally thought. Oh well...it'll be sooo worth it when I have my degree and a better job! Clinicals start next week for genetics ...in Indy..but its only 6 days spread out over sept, oct and nov.
The NICU graduates reunion is this Saturday at Franke Park...can't wait to see all of our little babies growing up!
Also very excited to help Emily start shopping for her bridal dress and bridesmaids dresses!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(102)
-
▼
September
(14)
- Two cute pics from today. The girls and I at D...
- frustrated with so many things right now.....but.....
- I just applied to a part time 7p-7a position at Co...
- Time is flying by very quickly. Classes and work a...
- Sitting here again not able to sleep. A lot on my ...
- Please say a special prayer for the safety and hea...
- insomnia sucks!
- so ...my boss just quit.....crazy! I haven't been ...
- Why do I have a headache almost everyday for the p...
- Got my raise today...over the phone so that it can...
- Andy is going full time starting Monday!! He will ...
- I hate not knowing!
- I'm starting to think August was not our lucky mon...
- Stephanie is home from the hospital now. Whew. Hop...
-
▼
September
(14)



No comments:
Post a Comment