Thursday, September 24, 2009
Time is flying by very quickly. Classes and work are keeping me insanely busy. Then add on genetics clinical to that....granted its only 2-3 days a month...but the anticpation of that looooong drive is a bummer. :( Very excited for the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy tonight....I was supposed to be on call but found someone who doesn't watch Grey's to take it for me! Better go get stuff done so that I can watch it in peace tonight! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(102)
-
▼
September
(14)
- Two cute pics from today. The girls and I at D...
- frustrated with so many things right now.....but.....
- I just applied to a part time 7p-7a position at Co...
- Time is flying by very quickly. Classes and work a...
- Sitting here again not able to sleep. A lot on my ...
- Please say a special prayer for the safety and hea...
- insomnia sucks!
- so ...my boss just quit.....crazy! I haven't been ...
- Why do I have a headache almost everyday for the p...
- Got my raise today...over the phone so that it can...
- Andy is going full time starting Monday!! He will ...
- I hate not knowing!
- I'm starting to think August was not our lucky mon...
- Stephanie is home from the hospital now. Whew. Hop...
-
▼
September
(14)



No comments:
Post a Comment