Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can't believe November is almost over. 2009 is flying right by...hopefully 2010 will be a good year!

Tested early yesterday...it was negative. :( Still have one more pregnancy test at home...hoping to hold out til next Saturday the 5th unless of course my period comes before that. Wish I could have known it was going to be negative...might have had a glass of wine at Thanksgiving dinner!....maybe it was just too early to detect the pregnancy hormone...that's what I try to tell myself!

This semester is so close to being done! I will be completely done with my Embryology class on the 5th and the other two classes will be done on the 11th. Crazy!

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

on a funny note...I kept thinking mine would be negative...it is amazing how shocked you will be when it is positive, even though you want it to happen!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background