Still no word from the doc and nothing in the mailbox either..thanks Erica for suggesting that idea...thought it might come through the mail but it didn't. I am just going to assume everything is ok unless I hear otherwise since I'll be in contact with him anyways once my period starts again or I get a postive pregnancy test.
Feeling frustrated today...some days it is better than others but today I just don't understand why it can't be us right now that is pregnant! Andy is taking this quite a bit better than me. He just keeps saying that it'll happen when God wants it to happen. He is certainly much more patient than me...which is a good thing. Guess I just need to sit back and enjoy my life as it is right now.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!
Still very indecisive about continuing school....really wish there was a clear cut answer. The program has been cut by IUPUI due to budgeting reasons so everyone that is in the NNP program has to be graduated by May 2012 so I do have a little bit of time to play with if I do take a leave of absence. Just not sure what I want to do.
Makes me want to cry and scream at the same time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(102)
-
▼
November
(19)
- Can't believe November is almost over. 2009 is fly...
- Happy Birthday to Andy!! :)
- We hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! Ours was...
- Bedding :)
- ARRGGHH....that's what I want to say right now.In ...
- Finally Friday...but we don't have much planned..l...
- Still no word from the doc and nothing in the mail...
- Still no word from the doc. I waited on hold for a...
- While reading my Infertility book tonight...I read...
- No news from the doc today. Maybe tomorrow. I am g...
- No word yet from Dr. L...if he doesn't call soon I...
- Had my lovely internal ultrasound...highly recomme...
- Another girl at work had a miscarriage. :( She was...
- Time for an update for those wanting one!Today was...
- Going back to using the ovulation predictor kits t...
- Hoping & Praying for a "little turkey." :)
- Really hope that November is our lucky month. "Thi...
- I'm turning down the St. Vincent NICU job...the of...
- Found out yesterday that St. Vincent who has been ...
-
▼
November
(19)



1 comment:
I was talking to some of the girls at work and they were put on Glucophage (i know, weird???) because it makes you ovulate...for someone who hates shots it may be an avenue to explore...you and Andy are in my thoughts...I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment