Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone is enjoying thei...
- Make a pregnancy tickerFound yet another ticker......
- Dupont interview went well. She's hoping to have a...
- Lacy's vet called back today with the pathology re...
- Still nothing from the CEO....I think the HR lady ...
- One month ago today we found out we were pregnant!...
- Nothing much to report on.Dr. L finally let me hav...
- Vacation went well! :) Andy & I were able to celeb...
- I added a new ticker to better explain the size of...
- Baby's heartrate was 120 today. That's good. He/sh...
- Dupont Hospital just posted 2 part time NICU posit...
- The nausea has set in. :( It started Friday night ...
-
▼
May
(12)



2 comments:
awe, hello baby coak!
Awww... what a cute little blob (no offense, as I hope to have my own little blob show up on an ultrasound someday too!). Can't wait to see the progress he/she makes in growing and can't wait till we can start seeing his/her little face, fingers, toes, etc.!
What an amazing Christmas present you and Andy are gonna have this year!!!
I'm SOOOOOOO excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment