Lacy's vet called back today with the pathology report. The bumps are indeed histocytomas. So they are benign and we just will be watching them for now. If they stay for too long or get bigger she wants to get them removed. Glad that it's nothing serious.
Called HR this morning for an update....got the voicemail for the lady I've been working with on this process. That was a few hours ago...still waiting for a return call. Maybe I just try to track down the CEO's secretary...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone is enjoying thei...
- Make a pregnancy tickerFound yet another ticker......
- Dupont interview went well. She's hoping to have a...
- Lacy's vet called back today with the pathology re...
- Still nothing from the CEO....I think the HR lady ...
- One month ago today we found out we were pregnant!...
- Nothing much to report on.Dr. L finally let me hav...
- Vacation went well! :) Andy & I were able to celeb...
- I added a new ticker to better explain the size of...
- Baby's heartrate was 120 today. That's good. He/sh...
- Dupont Hospital just posted 2 part time NICU posit...
- The nausea has set in. :( It started Friday night ...
-
▼
May
(12)



No comments:
Post a Comment