Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Time is moving right along....3 months from today is our due date! Although I am hoping he comes a week early so that I will be home in time for Christmas. :)

Less than 2 weeks til my first baby shower and 4 weeks from today til my second baby shower. Crazy! I hope time slows down a little after he is born!

2 comments:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

dang girl!!! it is flying by!

smoyski said...

Time is flying by, appreciate all of it because I hate to say time didnt slow down with matthew it sped up. It seems likes he was just born yesterday and he is already almost a year old. The time flew by appreciate every moment and take lots of pictures!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background