Working a little bit on Austin's nursery today. Wanted to buy some of the stuff since his specific sports theme is going away in stores soon. Pictures to come...most likely on facebook.
We are installing his light switch cover (from BRU), curtain rod with cute baseball ends (from BRU), and a window valence that I found at Target in the toddler/young boys bedding aisle.
His aunt Cassie and uncle Alan got him a frameless picture frame that holds 5 pictures and has baby words in blue lettering on it...not sure where we will hang it quite yet but it'll go in his room also! They are bringing it when they come home to Fort Wayne again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
September
(11)
- Time is moving right along....3 months from today ...
- OB appt went well this morning. My blood pressure ...
- Cleaned almost my entire house and threw away/put ...
- Working a little bit on Austin's nursery today. Wa...
- I think we have a night owl on our hands. Austin h...
- Andy had a half day today so we went out to lunch....
- This is a good frame of reference for Austin's siz...
- Finalized our pediatrician decision today. Yay for...
- Hard to believe we have 16 or less weeks left. I f...
- Happy Labor Day to all! :) Hope everyone is enjoyi...
- Happy September Everyone! I applied for 2 NICU jo...
-
▼
September
(11)



No comments:
Post a Comment