Finally got news of where I can do my assessments (with 3 weeks left of class). I'll be going to Methodist Hospital in Indy. Wanted to go to Ball Memorial but the NNP wasn't returning my professors calls so she thinks she's on vacation. Luckily these 10 assessments shouldn't be a big deal at all to get done and if there isn't enough variety when I go on Tuesday then I'll go back on one of the weekend days so that Mom won't have to take another day off. Glad my professor has been understanding about all the hospital drama here in Fort Wayne. Still makes me mad but I've gotta move past it. Not totally sure where clinicals will be for fall/spring.
Still trying to work out babysitters for fall semester and working on my anxiety about it all. God has a plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
July
(6)
- Getting closer to getting the babysitting days & p...
- So, of course after I blog about Austin sleeping t...
- Happy 7 months to Austin!! :) He is growing up to...
- Finally got news of where I can do my assessments ...
- Some good news and some bad news to report. Aust...
- Happy July blog readers! :) This past week was st...
-
▼
July
(6)



No comments:
Post a Comment