Happy 7 months to Austin!! :)
He is growing up to fast! So blessed to be spending time at home with him everyday... very much enjoying it while I can. Austin has been moving his bedtime up a lil bit on his own...he is now going to sleep closer to 8:30pm instead of 9 most nights. He also sleeps closer to 8am now instead of 7. Going to feel bad when I have to wake him up earlier on class/clinical days next month. :(
No teeth yet but he still chews on anything...especially likes his cold teethers and anything rubbery (like the bath toy type toys).
Loves the zoo, we've been 3 times so far and he really likes to "talk" to the giraffes! :)
Sits on his own for longer periods of time. Scoots backwards now when he's on his belly. :) Rolls over to his belly while sleeping now which makes mommy nervous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
July
(6)
- Getting closer to getting the babysitting days & p...
- So, of course after I blog about Austin sleeping t...
- Happy 7 months to Austin!! :) He is growing up to...
- Finally got news of where I can do my assessments ...
- Some good news and some bad news to report. Aust...
- Happy July blog readers! :) This past week was st...
-
▼
July
(6)



1 comment:
So happy to hear Austin is liking the zoo. The mornings you have clinicals you should stay at your moms house, thats what I did with matthew and my grandma when I worked. Now he stays asleep when I move him. Austin has such good head control Im sure he will be just fine on his tummy hes a strong little boy
Post a Comment