Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy (belated) November!

This week has been busy so far and I'm going to continue to go nonstop until Saturday afternoon then I have nothing Saturday night! Woohoo. Baby shower to go to on Sunday for Erica! :)

Found out today that I might not get to go to Ball Memorial for clinicals next semester. My professor said their census has been chronically low and it might not make for the best learning experience. Boo. She said that I should try to talk to Lutheran/Dupont again to see if they will budge. If nothing gets worked out then I will have to pick another Indy hospital or go to Memorial South Bend (which is 2 hrs away). Of course, nothing can just come easily lately!

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

You can always hang out with me if you end up in South Bend! I am only 45 minutes from there!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background