I can't believe October is almost over. Crazy! It's been a busy month but November is going to be even busier.
We have figured out our Tuesday babysitter situation ...at least for the short term...hopefully it'll work out! :) My mom is going to watch Austin Tuesday mornings (in addition to Mondays) and Andy will take a half day every Tuesday and make up the hours throughout the work week. So some weeks he will have 2 half days since he already has a half day on my Wednesday class days. Ahh...dont even want to think about next semester. (dont worry...we actually are somewhat)
Our former Tuesday sitter is still not happy with her current in home daycare so she asked me if I would like to babysit (for pay) for her baby on Thursdays & Fridays (to lessen the amount of days that he is there) until mid-December when he gets a spot in a new daycare center. I said yes....it will make my weeks so much busier but the extra money will be nice. I start this coming week....I already know him since I was watching him for free on most Thursdays this semester already since she was watching Austin on Tuesdays. Sorry for all that rambling...I could have just said..I got a very part time job. Haha!
Austin is doing great!! :) He is dancing, clapping and waving now! The clapping is hit or miss....he tries but isn't always successful. My mom took a long lunch on Thursday to take us the Wild Zoo Halloween. Austin was a cute little bumblebee! Had several options of costumes to borrow but I liked the bumblebee the most. :)
I am working very hard on teaching him not to bite me while he's nursing...it's a challenge. Prayers on that please. :)
Looking forward to the end of the semester ...the driving to Riley is very hard on me still. I just can't seem to get enough sleep on Sunday & Monday nights. I tried making my coffee more concentrated but I'm still having trouble staying awake while driving and if I am sitting still for very long during the clinical day. My preceptors are happy with how I'm doing. :) My midterm evaluation went well...better than I expected.
Starting to plan Austin's birthday party....most of the places we've looked into to rent are more than we want/can spend. Our house is too small and it'll be way to cold to try to have it outside! We are tenatively thinking of these date options: December 3rd, 4th, or 18th. My cousin Amy is having her twins first bday party on Dec 10th so that rules out that day and the 11th since my side of the family won't want to travel 2 days in a row. Then Dec 17th is Andy's cousins wedding. Most of his family all lives in town so traveling has never been a issue they've had to deal with! I personally like December 18th because it's closer to his bday and the semester will be over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
October
(6)
- I can't believe October is almost over. Crazy! It'...
- Austin still has his cold. :( Took him to the doct...
- Happy 10 months to Austin Jacob!! :) Poor baby ha...
- Found out today that our Tuesday babysitter is qui...
- So many emotions this week already. Grr. Not going...
- Happy (belated) October readers! Meant to post las...
-
▼
October
(6)



No comments:
Post a Comment