Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Austin still has his cold. :( Took him to the doctor this morning and he doesn't have a ear infection so we just have to wait out this cold which can take up to 2 weeks from the first day of his symptoms. Just very thankful that he didn't develop croup (he was exposed to it last week).

He stood alone for the first time on Tuesday night! He was taking a toy off the couch and let go of the couch for a few seconds so he could hold the toy with both hands. Then he just sat down like it was no big deal! I haven't seen him do it since but I'm sure he will do it again soon.

Still working out the details for November and the first week of December for who's going to take our Tuesday babysitters place. I am going to talk to Kelly and see if she can do any more half days or even full days (shes very busy) because Austin seems to really enjoy her. :) Thankful for that. I honestly wasn't sure how it would work out since we usually only see Andy's family twice a month or so.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background