Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Found out today that our Tuesday babysitter is quitting at the end of the month! She's been working part time with/for my Mom (which is how we've been able to use her one day a week) but she has found a different job and starts Oct 31st. Sooo...now we have 5 Tuesdays to find coverage for! This also means that I'll be done babysitting her lil guy on Thursdays at the end of October.

Just pray that we can get something reasonable figured out! Andy is going to potentially start working every Saturday so he can get a half day every week to help out on some of the Tuesdays...he already watches him a half day on my Wednesday class days.

Can I just quit now?!? I don't really trust many people to watch him. I'm just so picky! What the heck am I going to do when I graduate and start working??

Starting to get caught up on my reading for school...I was able to get some done during naptime on Friday and then again during Sundays naptimes. :) Still behind and very glad class doesn't meet this Wednesday and make for even more reading! I need to function on less sleep so I can stay up later after Austin goes to bed.

Clinicals at Riley are finally starting to go a bit better. Still HATE the drive and HATE leaving before Austin wakes up. ...leaving at 4:30am is so overrated! My professor is pretty confident that I'll be able to go to Ball Memorial for Spring semester so that will be nicer (I hope). It will be a hour and fifteenish minute drive and there is only one NNP. I'm thinking it will be better suited for my shy personality.

Every time I make this long boring drive while half asleep my dislike for Donna gets stronger. If I still had my job, I could do clinicals here. If she even knew half of the crap we've been through since she fired me, she might feel bad! Probably not though...I haven't heard anything good about her. As you can see I am still not over my termination!

Time to shower, go to bed, and wake up at 3:30am again.

2 comments:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

I know you feeling like quitting now but you would never forgive yourself for all the time and effort you have put in...I understand the babysitter issue...we need to live closer together then I could watch him...I am just now trying a babysitter other than family in a couple of weeks...she is coming to my house so we will see how it works out. Have faith that it will work out...Thais is why I work nights and weekend option!

~Ashley~ said...

Thanks for being a great friend & listener. :)

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background