This was a long week...Austin had a fever after his shots at the beginning of the week..worse round of shots so far! Then his cough and runny nose that started last Sunday got progressively worse. Felt bad leaving him when I had clinicals but I think he tolerated it ok.
I've felt crappy for most of the week too. Just want to be done with clinicals. Braxton hicks contractions have started and sometimes this heartburn is unbearable!! Very whiney in the Coak house this week! Did enjoy playing outside for a little bit Monday & Tuesday in the nicer weather. :) Austin even wanted to go outside last evening ...when the patio was wet from the rain thats been happening on and off since yesterday morning...we let him for a short time since he was going to be taking a bath right after anyways. It was difficult to get him to come back inside!! But he loves his bath so that helped. :) Such a sweet boy!
Absolutely no progress has been made on the half of the office that we will be using for Mason's room. :( Andy is dragging his feet on coming with me to get the dresser...I can't lift it! Hopefully once March Madness/basketball is over he will have a desire to start helping me move things along! I have to clean out/organize and it's hard to do that when Austin is awake since he wants to help and the room is right next to his so I can't really do much during naptime! I do have the newborn clothes from Austin sorted out so I can see what will be reusable. So much of Austins stuff is long sleeve, fleece or dark colored since he was a winter baby! Get so tired of people saying "oh, you'll be able to reuse everything since its a boy." Then I just remind them...Austin was born in the WINTER...this baby will be born in the SUMMER!!! Good lord!
Sorry this was quite the long, whiney, ranty post! Just one of those weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(64)
-
▼
March
(6)
- This was a long week...Austin had a fever after hi...
- Austin had his 15mt appt this morning and everythi...
- Happy St Patricks Day!! :) Hope everyone is wearin...
- Baby # 2 is a BOY!! :) Ultrasound went well. All ...
- No update for this weekend...just going to wait ti...
- What is up with these busy weeks?! Guess I should ...
-
▼
March
(6)



1 comment:
You can reuse the long sleeve stuff from the winter places keep their air conditioning way to cold for a baby to be in summer clothes!
Post a Comment