Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!! We sure did!! :) Boys got everything they needed...and wanted! Andy & I did as well. :)

Mason started rice cereal this past Sunday to celebrate his 6 month birthday haha! He loved it! Still loves it almost a week later. Thursday he started rolling both ways as well. Doing much better sitting up on his own too!! Just in time for their milestone pics at the picture studio tomorrow. :) He is still not sleeping through the night when I am home. Doesn't bother me...he will when he's ready. When I am at work he makes a little noise around 5-6am and Andy offers him his pacifier and tells me he falls right back to sleep til 7-7:30.

Austin loves his new train track we got him and his new World of Words Baby Einstein dvd that my parents got him. Those are the 2 current favs right now but he does enjoy all of his new toys. :) Called First Steps because they still hadn't called me to set up an evaluation time...our "service coordinator" is out of the office til January 2nd. So hopefully we will hear something mid week next week. Anxious to get his speech therapy started. He's already attempting to say more words each week so hopefully this will be a good boost to his vocabulary! Read, read, read to your little ones! Thought we were reading enough but now I have the "mom guilt."

Our family pictures arrived in the mail today but I didnt get a chance to open and look at them before I had to head back into work. Excited to see how they look!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background