Mason had his follow up GI appt (from his blood in stool fiasco last month). Everything looks great according to the doctor! He was 17lbs with no clothes and a dry diaper...(I believe this weight more than the one at the peds urology office since he had clothes & diaper on for that one.) He said we can start rice cereal at six months if his Pedi agrees as well. He recommended I make my own solids to eliminate cross contamination or use Beech-Nut brand since they are more strict with how they make their baby food versus Gerber, etc. I am nervous to start this whole food process!! He's finally in a happy place and I don't want to upset his tummy again!
We met with the builder to start learning more information on Thursday night. We have settled on a floor plan...we had looked at a home mostly built with the floorplan we liked online. So with this builder and wanting to live on the northwest to east side of Fort Wayne we are somewhat limited on housing additions. We are going to meet with him again on Monday morning and drive through the addition that has some lots that we can pick from if we like the addition. Kinda nervous about all the little things that might pop up with expenses....like for instance....we have to pay for the sidewalk in front of the house. Reasonable? yes. But I didn't think of that haha!



No comments:
Post a Comment