Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Not really much to update on but I'll attempt haha!

Christmas went well! :) Boys seemed to really be into opening presents and are having lots of fun with all their new stuff!

Austin was supposed to have his eval for continued speech therapy with his usual ST but because of the stupid weather it is postponed til next Friday morning. He will qualify but its a necessary step to do for insurance reasons. We have yet to have our final paperwork meeting with First Steps for Mason because first the lady was on vacation and then so far this week the schools have been closed and she has kids (and works from home) so I'm assuming that's why she isn't answering my email about scheduling a date. Kinda annoying because I absolutely hate being in limbo just waiting.

Austin now knows how to climb over his gate to get out of his room so any chance of nap time/rest time is out the window and he is now back to coming into our room around 4-5am which is what he was doing before we got the gate. So I basically am up twice every.single.night.....because the two boys usually don't wake at the same time. Luckily Mason has been nursing and then going right back into his crib easily ...in and out of bed in approx 20 minutes. I am starting to wonder when he will start the weaning process. I stopped pumping at work near the end of December so the nap time nursing session is pretty short. He is talking more and more every week which just feels crazy because babyhood is slowly being put behind him now. :(

Andy and I...well mostly I ... have been on the subject of baby #3 for a couple weeks now again. He is still pretty firm in his decision of not wanting anymore which is immensely frustrating to me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background