Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Super quick update:

~Austins speech therapy for articulation is going great--helps so much that its the same speech therapist as from first steps! :) We had to skip this week because of the below zero temps and me not wanting to take him out in it (and get into a cold car that would have sat in the parking lot for close to an hour).

~Had the final paperwork meeting for Mason's first steps for his speech & OT. Therapy will be starting soon but I dont have an exact date yet, we will be able to use Austins therapist so that will work out great. She feels comfortable handling his sensory issues and will let us know if she can't once she gets started!

~I'm sure those that follow me on Pinterest have some questions....no, we are not pregnant. But we are trying for #3 now. :) It's a new thing so I'll keep ya updated.

Soooo overdue on posting pics on facebook...maybe tonight or Friday depending on how late I can stay awake haha.

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

So happy you talked him into it!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background