Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

This month is moving right along...a bit to fast!

Boys are doing great and growing so fast! :) Austin's speech sessions have been fun and he seems to really like all the different stuff she has him do. Mason's feeding therapy/OT should be starting this coming week if all goes as planned. Work has been crazy, crazy busy. Cycle # 1 of trying for baby #3 was a negative. Hopefully it happens with cycle #2...if it does I will be off work for the holidays which will be super nice.

Also finally have Austin's 3 year pics scheduled for Saturday morning!! She did my cousins senior pics but normally does family type pics so we decided to give her a try. I wanted to get them taken closer to his actual birthday in December but just didn't get it done! Andy was also whining about how much Portrait Innovations costs so I had to do some searching haha

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background