Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2014

-----5 on Friday-----

1. Finally starting to feel better. Had what I thought was bad allergies or a head cold starting Sunday and by yesterday morning I was still feeling bad so I went to the doc and they said sinus infection. So I'm on an antibiotic for 10 days. All day nausea is starting to get better each week...think the new medicine is doing the trick. Had a OB appt today for all the lab work and what not. Baby's heart rate was right around 160 which is great for this gestation! :)

2. Austin is officially done with speech therapy! He was making rapid progress so our last session was last week. He's growing up so fast! Hoping to tackle potty training very soon....he has been so resistant that nothing motivates him.

3. Mason will be 2 in just a few weeks! He has added a ton more words to his vocabulary and loves to play outside with Austin. :)

4. Landscaping is done! Patio project is being started on Monday and they are estimating only two days to do it!

5. That's all for now haha! Hopefully I won't be away from the blog so long next time. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background