Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2014

--5 on Friday-- (several blogs I follow do this so I'm going to see if it helps motivate me to post more)

1. Yes, I am pregnant!! :) Due December 14th. We are excited! I am feeling awful just like I did with the boys. Hoping maybe third times a charm for not feeling sick til 20-22 weeks. This winter will be a busy time for birth haha!! I know 3 people delivering within 4 weeks of my due date already.

2. Austin's hand seems completely better now. He hurt it on Easter...sure everyone read about it on facebook. His big boy bed (round 2 since toddler bed was a complete failure) arrived on Wednesday. It's a twin bed that should last him til he leaves for college. So far he is excited about it but hasn't slept in it....still ends up on the floor ...and then in our bed. We'll get there, I'm not worried.

3. Mason is officially discharged from feeding therapy! Yay! :) He has come a long way. Still has progress to be made but the therapist felt comfortable with my skills and we all decided that it was ok for therapy to end. OT should be starting in the next month possibly....theres a waitlist and I could just decide not to go through with it since he borderline qualified for it. Another exciting thing that happened early this week...he had some cooked dairy and did great! So I talked to his doc on Tuesday and she said it was ok to just go ahead and do one serving a day as long as he had no symptoms. He has been symptom free all week!!! So we will likely not do the 2 year allergist referral appointment.

4. Patio has been decided upon! Just on the waitlist for the guys to come out to do it. Its an amish business and he's estimating up to 4 weeks on wait time til he can get our project. We are going to do stamped concrete and it will look like stone gray Texas flagstone. No...it will not fade/peel...already got that question. The way this business does it is by mixing the color in the concrete not just painting it on.

5. Landscaping is set to be done next weekend! Happy that its finally getting crossed off the list but will be kinda a bummer to spend our anniversary (the 10th) and potentially Mothers Day (the 11th) getting it all done.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background