-----5 on Friday-----
1. Baby #3 seems to be giving me less nausea this week. :) Still looking smaller than I did with the boys so maybe this one is a girl? I will be happy either way but have been worried lately that if its a boy he will feel left out with how close Austin & Mason are with their close age gap. Andy swears #3 is a boy....won't know til next month unless I can convince my OB to do a sneak peek ultrasound at my appt at the end of the next week haha!
2. Austin has been working on potty training all week! It's steadily getting better!! Had only one accident today. :) He is also becoming a crazy boy about wanting to know the name of every road we drive on and tries to request driving a certain route when we go places lol!
3. Mason is talking nonstop and it's so funny to hear what he says ... have loved being off this week to spend so much time with them! Some funny new phrases "wow momma!" "ewww, momma, bug!"
4. Almost all done with party preparations. Only things left to do are buy the food (tomorrow) and finish cleaning the house. Got the plates/napkins/table covers for 50% off online...major score in Mr Budget Man's world haha! Party city only had the invitations and the rest was out of stock so we hopped online and it was all 50% off so I'm guessing this theme is going bye bye from the store. Can't wait to see the cupcakes when we pick them up tomorrow!! I ended up not doing them because 1) it looked like more work than I could do & 2) all the supplies would have been more than the cost of having them made at a bakery.
5. This week off has been great and I'm sure the weekend will fly by with my birthday tomorrow, Mason's party on Sunday and his birthday on Monday. Might be picture overload this weekend. ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment