-----5 on Friday-----
1. OB appt today went well. The tech was rattling off how many weeks I was, blood pressure, etc today and she had my original due date for calculation so I asked her about it and she gave me the answer I already knew...as long as the first trimester ultrasound and your last menstural period due dates are within a week they don't change your due date. I had wondered why they added 3 days before but just went with it. So back to Decemeber 11th it is! Heart rate was in the 150's and I am measuring where I should...which was a little surprising since I feel smaller than I did with the boys. Oh well. Anatomy scan ultrasound is July 22. :)
2. Austin has done awesome potty training!! :) Still having trouble motivating him to poop on the potty but its getting there. We won't attempt night training him for a while because he doesn't wake up dry yet. He is incredibly chatty and has questions about everything. He told me tonight that he wants another little brother haha.
3. Mason is 2! Crazy how fast time goes! He is talking more everyday and said "bless you, bless you" when I sneezed today haha! He is also climbing up and down the stairs holding the rail versus crawling up the stairs now...big boy!
4. Tried to come off my diclegis (anti-nause med for pregnancy) this week and it backfired...went right back to how I was feeling before I started taking it so I got my prescription refilled and started taking it again tonight. Still get fairly nauseous at night and right when I wake up even when I do take but the all day nausea returned when I tried to stop taking it. Boooo.
5. Get to meet baby Max on Sunday!!! :) Can't wait to see my cousin's newest little man!!



No comments:
Post a Comment