Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2014

-----5 on Friday-----

1. Sorry no post last Friday and this one is so late at night. Didn't have much to say last Friday so I skipped it and almost skipped today too. Worked 4 days straight....which in our until/my line of work is kind of intense!!!! I am exhausted. Love my job but its so mentally challenging some days. And now with being pregnant its physically tiring as well ha! Looking forward to 3 days off and know that my patients are in great hands. :)

2. The weeks seem to be going faster now...18 weeks yesterday! Less than 2 weeks til we find out gender. :) Cloth diaper addiction is a bit out of control so I had to force myself not to buy anymore til we know the gender. They are all used diapers from the b/s/t boards on facebook but still can get pricey! Almost to the total number that we would need for the newborn size so that's good.

3. Austin is now completely daytime potty trained! Still not liking to poop on the potty but its gotten better this week Andy said. Feel like I dont have much to say about either boy this week since I missed so much of it with them. :(

4. Mason is a eating machine! Can't believe how much he has been eating for Andy this week...sometimes out eats his big bro at meal time. He also has a new phrase "one more minute mama" ....this is something that Austin says when I say "time to go take a bath, time to get ready to leave, etc" haha!

5. Can't wait to sleep in this weekend...sleeping in is 8am at the very latest around here but I'll take it!! Enjoy the days off if you have them, attempt to enjoy your job if this is your weekend to work. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background