Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Had my "28 week" labs today and probably failed my glucose tolerance test. Lady drawing my blood asked me what I had for breakfast so I told her wheat toast with peanut butter thinking that I ate something good. She responds with "peanut butter has a lot of sugar"... fab. Hopefully the results will be back tomorrow. They also forgot to give me my Rhogam shot so I have to call them tomorrow anyway. Actual appointment went ok...I am measuring a week behind. If I still measure behind at the next appointment in 2 weeks then she will likely do an ultrasound for growth she said.

In the middle of all this I was also dealing with work drama so needless to say my morning pretty much sucked. Cried (I'm the crazy person that gets so irritated that I start crying ha!)...all the way home (appt was at the downtown office) and pulled myself together at the garage door since the boys were home and I don't need to be cranky/sad on my days off! It's amazing how hard it is for me to just let go and breathe sometimes.....

Another busy weekend ahead of us with Kerry's wedding. Picked up Austin's ring bearer tux today and the shirt and coat are too big so the lady has to overnight a smaller size to the store and should be available late tomorrow morning. Lets hope the smaller size works! She didn't have what he needed to try on the day of the fitting so they just measured him and ordered from that. Now to pray that he walks down the aisle on Saturday! :)

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

Work drama sucks :( hang in there mama!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background