So overdue for an update yet again. Just been crazy busy... this month is half over! With raising 2 little boys, being pregnant, working, housework, never ending laundry, errand running, baby shower planning for the bestie and attempting to do fun stuff as a family....doesn't leave time for much else haha!
The rest of this month is going to be just as busy or actually busier than the first half. Big childrens resale that I love to go to is Friday, Andy is in a wedding on Saturday and then Emily's baby shower is Sunday. Work and a OB appt will keep me busy next week and then Andy's sister is getting married that Saturday...so next Friday night and Saturday will be consumed with wedding stuff! :) Austin is a ring bearer in Aunt Kerry's wedding and he is going to be a cutie! :)
With the craziness we haven't done much else with Giselle's nursery. We did get some 0-3/3mt girlie clothes from Andy's friend so those got washed and folded into pile (need to buy a dresser still) and I *think* I am done buying newborn cloth diapers. Looked at cutsey curtains for her room but about fell over with the price tags so I think we might just stick with a light pink curtain that blocks the light (did the same with the boys in their nursery colors). 3rd trimester starts Thursday for me (28 weeks!) so we really need to get rolling with things since we know she won't be late and we will have Christmas shopping to try to get done before she makes her debut!
Hope everyone is loving the cooler weather! I sure am!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment