Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday to our Austin Jacob!! :)

Crazy that he is 4 now. Time goes so very fast. I love my role as a mommy and I can't believe I've been at it this long now. Austin is very smart and very sweet. He has come a long way with the speech delay that he once had...wouldn't even guess he was in speech therapy for so long if you talked to him now. Hard to believe we will be looking at preschools soon. He loves being the big brother to Mason & Giselle. Also loves his trains of course and any outside activity. Need to start looking at soccer or t-ball for the spring! Going on errands alone with momma while the younger 2 nap is another favorite of his. :)

He enjoyed his birthday today and we let him open his presents from us this morning so we could play all day with his new train set. We also got him a book that has 9 Thomas stories in it and a lots of much needed new clothes. :) Ended the day with a visit from Gogo & Poppy and a birthday cupcake for him & Mason!

His 4 year appointment is tomorrow so I will post stats then.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background