Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2015

-----5 on Friday-----

1) We toured 2 preschools this week for Austin (one in Huntertown and one in Auburn), called one (in Ft Wayne) and looked at a couple others online. Almost positive we have made a decision. Austin even picked the one we did out of the 2 we looked at. :)

2) Giselle had another appointment with the surgeon today. I ended up going down a size earlier this week (after talking to his rounding nurse) for her dilation because I was having trouble and she seemed to be in more pain. Thought he would be ticked at me but he said she still looks great and he was able to go right back up to the size he wanted and I'm hoping when I do it tomorrow it'll be fine. He said she will get used to it again and the crying won't last as long. :(  Can't wait until we are done doing it!! Back again next Friday...then maybe can start going every other week again. She still has her stitches and those could take up to 3 months to come out on their own. Fab. She is a strong little girl ...momma, not so much.

3) First family movie night tonight went pretty well considering their age & attention span haha! We obviously rented a kid friendly movie...Planes - Fire & Rescue (90 mins long) and they did awesome for the first half of it then started to get wiggly...by the last 15 minutes they were just running around the basement while Andy & I watched to see how it ended (hey it was a good movie!). Austin loved the popcorn...Mason didn't care for it but ate some. Definitely will try it again in the future.

4) My first day back to work is Sunday. :(  Sadness :( Thankful that I can ease into it by working 10 hour days every other day next week.

5) This freezing cold weather needs to leave!! I can handle winter weather but the sub zero temps make it near impossible to go anywhere with small children!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background