Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2015

Skipping the whole 5 on Friday this week. Couldn't think of 5 things to talk about haha!

Back to work now...it's been just as crazy as expected. Haven't gotten out on time yet and I'm back again tomorrow. Partly my own fault for requesting to do 10 hour shifts to ease back in. Well that was a flop because I haven't left at 5pm on any of the 3 days I've worked so far this week. Yesterday I didn't leave til 7:30pm. Everyone seems happy to have me back so that feels good. :) I think pumping also sets me behind too since it takes about 25 minutes from start to finish each time. Oh well, thank god I love what I do!

Giselle had another appointment with the surgeon today and he said she's healing perfectly. :) Moved up a size on her dilation and back again next Friday. He made it sound like we won't have to many more increases. Hopefully not. She is tolerating it much better thankfully.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background