Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Quick vent of the day:  (don't read if you don't want to...it is a bit immature but I had to get it out!)

Kelly is having her ultrasound next week to find out if the baby is a boy or girl...she will be 18weeks. We go to the exact same practice but see different doctors. Why do I have to wait til 22 weeks (like my doctor requested) and she gets to find out next week??!! I think I'm the only one who has to wait past 20 weeks...almost everyone I've talked to finds out in the 18-20 week range.

Her pregnancy just strikes a nerve with me for some reason and I am happy for her but they've copied us on everything. Got married less than 3 months after us, picked the same bedroom furniture as us, got pregnant right after us (after trying for 2-3weeks) and are now due 5 days after me! At least we don't have the same taste in baby names! Good lord!

Sorry that I sound like a spoiled brat! If this were a friend who was due at the same time I would be overjoyed and excited to share it but I think since its family I am just being a brat...so sorry to be so cranky but Andy completely does not understand why this all annoys me.

But on a completely happy note....baby has been kicking me! I swear to god he/she is even though Andy thinks I'm crazy! Also saw on thebump.com someone talking about a onesie that says "Doctor,  not Diva" ...gotta find it and buy it if we are having a girl!

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

not immature...it is like they are stealing your thunder...it is nice to be the only pregnant one in the family...to have to only baby at a family thing...i so get it...gregg's family hardly pays any attention to Gracie because he already had Myla...you are VERY special and this little baby is EXTREMELY special too...don't let them get to you...you guys worked and prayed very hard for this little one and he/she (hoping she :) will be a very loved little one! and p.s. your doc is nuts but you will know very soon and it will be WONDERFUL!!!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background