Some have been wondering what our travel system looks like so I'm posting a picture of it since it's not on the registry anymore since we bought it a month or so ago. :) We went with a travel system since you save $60 (with this brand) by buying the pieces together instead of separately...the only con is there are limited colors that way. The brand is the highest in safety ratings also. :) We got it so soon because I watch the sales like a hawk! ..plus I had additional coupons to use on it. Love Babies R Us...those who say it's expensive must not have the free rewards R us card/coupon thing that goes on your keychain! Oh and..Please Vote in the poll on the right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
July
(12)
- Ouch! That is how I've been feeling allll mornin...
- Had another OB appt today. Still have been having ...
- Had our first baby related scare tonight. I've b...
- Quick vent of the day: (don't read if you don't w...
- Some have been wondering what our travel system lo...
- Sorry for the lack of blogging this week. I've jus...
- Baby Coak has been baking for 4 months now! :)
- Pictures of our nursery furniture that we want. :)...
- Stole this survey from blogs that I follow of girl...
- I fixed the poll! Go vote! edited to add: thoug...
- www.Listia.com Give stuff away for free and in re...
- Baby's heart rate was 154 today on the doppler. :)...
-
▼
July
(12)




2 comments:
it won't let me vote! i have tried several times but if you are keeping track i say GIRL!!!
It must be a bad poll...it wouldnt work for Erica either. Dang it!
Post a Comment