Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Stole this survey from blogs that I follow of girls that are on thebump.com


Pregnancy: almost 15 weeks

Weight Gain: zero..had lost weight between the 6 week and 10 week appt but am now back to where I started ...and yes Dr.L said that is perfectly fine as long as the belly measures the right amount of centimeters for that week

Sleep: not so great...up every 2-3ish hours

Gender: not sure yet

Name: Giselle Grace or Austin Jacob

Feeling: still nauseous in the evening; headaches several times a week

Cravings: not really...eating a lot of strawberries

Health: good :)

Movement: I havent felt any yet...Dr. L said I should start feeling him/her around 18-22 wks

Belly: measuring exactly on schedule

Current Medications: Zofran, prenatal vitamin, and DHA supplement for brain & eyes

Next Appointment: July 29th

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background