Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lots of anxiety about starting my new job for some reason. New hospital, new charting system, new staff, new doctors, new boss....luckily the beds are the same and most of the equipment should be the same. Not looking forward to the drive but at least the worst of the winter weather is over. Just going to try to make the best of it while I continue looking for a NICU job here at home.

Speaking of which....I've applied for 4 NICU jobs recently! 3 at Parkview North and 1 at Dupont. I had a phone interview for the one at Dupont earlier this week. She said she has to talk to the girls in house that want the spot (if there are any) and that she may be calling me for a in person interview soon. She also said she will be posting some weekend positions. She did say she is hesitant on moving forward with the interview process since I will be done with school in 15 months but....she said she has a lot of inexperienced staff on night shift so I would be as assest. They currently have to call in a more experienced nurse if there is an impending micro preemie admit! INSANE! And a complete liability considering the fact that most nurses are not required to go in.

Prayers please that I can get a job close to home. I know it's all up to God.

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

hoping for something closer to home for ya!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background