Not a whole lot to report from our house...but my goal is to blog at least once a week. :)
Austin had his first crying fit this morning. Lasted about 15 minutes and started when I was in the shower. I had him in the bouncy seat in the doorway of our bathroom so he could hear me and whatnot but he still started to get fussy so I hurried my shower but by the time I got out he was full out crying with tears. :( Not sure what the deal was but he continued to cry even after I picked him up. Hasn't cried that loud since he was born! I think more of his personality might just be coming out. Andy thinks he is going to be demanding & impatient like his mommy. Uh oh! He has been super clingy the last few days which doesn't really bother me...just hard to do things one handed sometimes! He hasn't been a fan of the moby wrap lately...I think he gets to hot.
Well that's all for now. Gotta do some more reading/studying/homework before Austin eats again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
February
(7)
- Hospital orientation went well. I'll start on the ...
- Lots of anxiety about starting my new job for some...
- Forgot to include some things in Austin's 2 month ...
- Austin had his 2 month well baby appointment today...
- Happy Valentine's Day! I'm lucky & have two valent...
- Not a whole lot to report from our house...but my ...
- Happy February everyone! Got out the red, pink & w...
-
▼
February
(7)



2 comments:
Bubby gets like that too...isn't being a mommy awesome :)
Yes it is!!
Post a Comment