Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another fast week. Austin has been sick most of the week...started on Tuesday and he is still a bit congested this morning. I stayed home with him Weds and Andy stayed home Thurs. He was ok to go to my parents yesterday so I think he is on the mend.

He started saying "book" earlier this week too. :) He leaves the "k" off the end but we know he means book because he will hold one out to us and then say it. I think he has grown taller too...he took his open snack cup off the couch last night after I thought I had placed it back far enough and then he pulled a towel off the washer that was hanging just a little over the edge. Crazy! :)

Clinicals are going great! There are a few differences between this unit and Riley so it's nice to see a different perspective and reasonings on how things are done. Still praying they will be able to hire me when I graduate...they want to...but of course hospital budgeting plays into the decision more than their opinion! It would be awesome to work here in Fort Wayne but the chances of that are slim since there's nothing available right now.

Next OB appt is on Monday....can't wait to schedule our ultrasound so we can find out what we are having and make sure everything is ok with the baby. 4 weeks or so til we will know....hate his long wait time!

Oh also...if you could please just leave a short comment if you've read this post...I don't think many are reading anymore so it's hard to motivate myself to even update the blog.

3 comments:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

I read it!

Danielle said...

I still read your posts. Sorry for not commenting more. I hope your last semester of school goes very well!

Cassie Doolittle said...

I'm still reading! Sometimes I have to get caught up but love being able to hear what's going on with you, Andy, Austin & baby #2! :) xoxo

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background