Happy February! :) This week went crazy fast ... and wore me out. I am so behind on where I had myself "scheduled" to be in my certification workbook to help study for boards. I think I'll just have to redo the list of what I want to do each week to get back on track. Need to start working on my first presentation that is due at the end of next month.
I just have been getting distracted at looking at baby stuff online during what little free time I've had lately!! I made a registry at Target & Babies R Us of stuff that I like for both genders so I can keep track of what we need/want to buy this time around. We've decided on room themes for both a girl and a boy. Just gotta wait 5 more weeks to find out!
Austin is so, so sweet! :) He now raises his arms up when he wants you to pick him up! :) Or, he will tug at your pant leg.



No comments:
Post a Comment