Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Austin is 20 months old now! Getting closer to 2! He is quickly growing out of 18mt shirts but most shorts still fit...even have several pairs of 18mt pants from spring that fit. Must have a long torso I guess! He is continuing to learn new words and loves this new movie series we got him. Little Einsteins...there are 4 "episodes" on one dvd. The one we got is about a rocket ship that saves the day in each episode. It's a good distraction if I need for him to stay quiet! He is starting to attempt to repeat what we say. :) This morning Andy and him were saying "clock" back and forth. He has a small desktop type clock on the shelf above his changing table so he sees it often.

Mason had his first time away from Andy or I yesterday morning. I had to renew my CPR so my mom watched both boys for me! :) They did great she said. :) I wasn't gone too long since I had done most of it online including the test...just had to go do the skills checkoff portion of it.

Mason seems to be getting a little better with his fussiness...it's still a daily thing but doesn't seem as extreme most days. Finally! Reflux is still there...we average 2-3 outfits on a good day. Still waiting for the lil stinker to smile! He halfway smiled in the bathtub the other night so it must be coming soon!

11 days til I take my exam...getting pretty stressed and anxious.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background