Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I meant to post yesterday...wanted to do a "Weekly Wednesday Check-In"...(stealing the idea from another blog haha!)

Anyways...this has been a long week. Mason's reflux is acting up and he's back to being fussy and not wanting to sleep much. Poor guy...just when I think we are seeing an improvement, we have a backslide. He started the day at 4am today! This momma is tired!

Other than his fussiness he has started to coo and make a couple other noises a couple times a day. :) He is also enjoying his playmat more and LOVES nature noises...he likes the nature noise option on his playmat so much that I downloaded a nature noise app on my iphone. :) Helps a ton during the fussy times! Really hoping he will smile soon. He's come close but nothing yet. Worries me a tad since Austin started smiling at 5 weeks. But they are all different. He loves his bath and loves to be held! :)

Austin is learning new words almost daily now!! :) This week he has added: "pee" and  "read" so far. He also says "pa" now when stealing Masons pacifier to give to him or us....or to run away from us with it. He says "pee" when hes wet and grabs himself. Haha! Getting closer to potty training time I guess! Also says "neigh" for horse...did I mention that already in a different post? Hard to keep track. Still loves to be outside and is glad that he can go outside more since its starting to stay cooler longer in the morning.

We are getting into a better routine and I'm starting to be much less stressed about handling it all now.

Taking my NCC exam on the 27th. Took a practice test last night and got a 84% ...feel like I'm getting more prepared now. Been very consistent on studying lately. Fear of failure is a huge motivator haha!

Looking forward to the much cooler weather today through Sunday. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background